2.12.2010

VALENTINE'S DAY!

I got butterflies when I looked in my archives and remembered what we did for Valentine's Day last year.



VALENTINE'S DAY 2009

baking sugar cookies with cute aprons on
warming by the fire
Valentine dinner with caesar salad, filet mignon and lobster tail cooked Benihana style by daddy
dancing with daddy.....
and brother
hanging out on couch with Zoe our dog
sucking thumb with blankie
and
hot fizzy bath at 3:00 pm on Sunday afternoon
(sorry no photograph)

I think we will definitely make some sugar cookies again this year and have some dancing in the family room. Not sure what the dinner menu will be though. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am going to ignor it :)

Or HOPEFULLY spend it with my children!!! That would be saweome, but I don't know if I can :( If I can't then Ignoring is DEFINATELY on the top of the list!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So cute - love this post - filet mignon & lobster? To die for!