3.15.2010

RE-DO.

{Image from The Inspired Room.}

This kitchen gave me butterflies. I've spent this last week hanging out recovering/healing staring at the same 4 walls in my house. One of those walls involves my kitchen. While I still love my white cabinets, I would love new knobs, a new roman shade and a new kitchen island (one that hubby can build for me). All of those items are actually affordable. The part of my kitchen I want to re-do that isn't affordable.....change out my countertop to solid surface. Right now we have granite tile. It has served us incredibly well, but I just want something a little different.....like the countertop above. Sighhhhh.


3 comments:

Jen said...

I know exactly what you mean! I've been in kitchen fantasy mode all week. I've been apartment hunting and found a wonderful place with an open kitchen and an ocean view! It totally beats my closet of a current kitchen!

mel said...

this is a gorgeous kitchen. i reallt love the sink in the centre of the prep island. who wants to always face a wall when they use a sink!?

Nishant said...

i love them too. i have been wanting the turqouise one.
home jobs india