4.28.2009

SURPRISE MAIL!



I love a good surprise. Especially if I have a little say in planning it to make sure it will be to my liking! FabricWorm offers a great little surprise bundle of 2 yards by weight of fabric scraps all for $15. Since she matches up fabric the same way I do, I completely trust her taste and would love a surprise bundle in my mailbox. You get to pick color preference......(boy, girl, neutral, etc.) so the surprise will be to your liking. What would you do with a bundle of adorable scraps?

post signature

3 comments:

Rebecca M said...

OMG thank you so much for this post! I have been dying to find some CUTE fabric to make pillow covers with for my living room! And this place is perfect! I'm already stocking up! Now I just need to get someone to sew them for me! Or teach me how...

Susan said...

Uh oh, she has some great color combinations and I think I went overboard. I ordered from both her etsy site and her fabricworm website. You might want to ask for a commission! She does all the hard work getting the fabric coordinated. I don't have a great fabric store near me so I do a lot of fabric shopping on the web. She makes it so darn easy! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

How adorable!