6.12.2009

ALAMEDA FLEA MARKET FINDS!


Between the antique stores in Benicia and the Alameda Antique Flea Market, I came away very satisfied. Not only did I find the suitcases I was hoping to find, but I found another vintage candelabra that matches the one I already have. I use them for my ring displays. I was thrilled. Also on my list was the dress form. And my surprise finds....the cast iron white bird feeder and the blue/white metal work stool. Oh, and the flower suitcase....filled with vintage metal letters to spell out "FVK Made" (Funky Vintage Kitchen, my etsy site.) We also got the letters to spell out 'Kennedy'. I will take a picture when we get them up on the fence outside. Oh how the antique flea market gave me butterflies. Wanna go?

post signature

5 comments:

Katherine said...

um, YES! i will hijack the truck and we can hit the road. that floral suitcase is cute!

Lisa Macomber said...

yes bring me too! I will buy the hot chocolate for the ride! OK...so I want the bird feeder, the candle holder, the stool, and the apron, do you deliver??? LOL

Sarah Lane Studios said...

YES!! I want to go look for props!!

Katherine said...

April! I wanna go too. Take me, take me! Love your finds. They give me the butterflies!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Love your great finds! I seriously want to go with you!