1.13.2009

I opened an email from Barneys today. I'm really not sure why I am getting emails from Barneys...except that I have purchased a few things from the Barneys Outlet here in Napa and they must have shared my info. Anyways.....if I had $885 to spend on a pair of sandals for this season...these lovelies would be what I would be spending my money on! Aren't they gorgeous...you can just see the rich supple leather and that buttery caramel color...yummy. I bet they feel like a glove slipping on. I hate finding shoes that are completely out of my price range because it is almost impossible to find an equal imitation sandal. I will dream of these every time I go to get dressed....I will think....those sandals would look great with this outfit. And I WILL be on the lookout for something equally lovely but about $805 cheaper!


I did find these cuties on Piperlime. They are equally yummy, in a different way. I love the contrast piping but keeping with the neutral color scheme. This neutral color along with metallics are going to be popping up everywhere I think for spring! And these......these are much within my comfortable price range.



5 comments:

Rochelle said...

I will dream along with you! Cute Shoes!

Lisa Macomber said...

yes cute and something you could pull off, however I myself would break a limb trying to walk around in those things!

Megan said...

I want those brown shoes.

erika @ life unfluffed said...

I know how you feel.
Here are some imitations. From, of all places, PAYLESS..
http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensSandals&BLC=WomensSandalsTrendy&Width=Regular&ItemCode=64112&LotNumber=066798&Type=Adult&Popularity=68&DescriptiveColor=Yellow
But, like you said, no where NEAR the perfect shoe.

erika @ life unfluffed said...

Oops, that didn't work.
Sorry!

http://tinyurl.com/d8b9xf