1.14.2009

Unexpected gifts give me butterflies. This little owlie was a "I picked this up for you because it reminded me of you" gift. He is the cutest little thing and I love the way he is perched on my media storage cabinet. Except for the first couple of days I kept glancing over there thinking my little white dog had somehow gotten up there! It was the dark eyes that kept getting my attention! Thank you, Lisa...I seriously heart him!


I also found these cute owlies on an etsy site just the other day while looking at vintage button rings! Meet WHIMSYlove.



2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I also love owls. I bought an amber glass owl nightlight for Joe when he was a baby My husband thought the night light was freaky, but I loved it. Where did your friend purchase the owl? It is darling. Have you seen the etsy seller who watercolors the same owl but at different stages in life. So cute.

Lisa Macomber said...

Cute cute cute handmade owls! Your of course welcome for the owl gift, Rochelle it was actually at Target during christmas, LOL! I just thought he was cute.....