5.14.2009

I'M PLANNING....


....on making a few of these fabric banners for my Funky Vintage Kitchen craft booth that I'm putting together. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my efforts and display finds! I have a craft fair in two weeks and Chef's Market starts next Thursday in downtown Napa and continues throughout the summer. I'll have a booth at both. I'm excited but a little overwhelmed.

Stephanie, I think I will take you up on your sewing offer. I have some fun ideas for decorating the easy up and for table cloths for my tables, but they all need to be created. They both include little pom poms!


post signature

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Those are adorable April!

Katherine said...

this katherine thinks so, too!

Rachel said...

keep me posted. I like to go to little fairs and things. I just never know when they are.

Becky said...

What little fair? I want to go. Oh I was going to tell you that I saw a banner that was made with each of the Young Women values on it. Very cute. Little idea for you. Not like you don't have enough to do.

Chelsea said...

April, I absolutely love all your blogs! Thank you for your comment on my blog about my design site Aqua Poppy Designs. I would love to help you design something special for your blog. I will be taking some time off in a couple months to have my baby...but not 2 years!! ;) LOL!

Almost Always said...

super cute! i am thinking these would be fun to use for a backyard lunch party! i love how you used the pinking shears on the edges. thanks for the inspiration!!