10.14.2009

GREY!

My new obsession this season. I have bought most of my new clothes for the season in this color and now I am trying to get a bit of grey in each room of my house. I just finished Blake's little mini room makeover adding a touch of grey and blue to his already brown and orange/rust decor. It looks good. Check it out here.

For the rest of the house, I can't keep my hands off these items in the stores. I keep going back and holding them.....wondering.....will they work.



For Kaia's room.





For the front bath.





And these super yummy down pillows for the couch.


3 comments:

Meliha said...

Love the bedspread with grey and blue. Not loving the pillow or shower curtain so much. LOL

--Meliha
http://straddling-continents-cultures.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

I have the shower curtain! It's pretty!

steffen photography said...

I just came across your blog and I love it!! I wish I had this style... I'm going to try to be more adventurous and I'll visit your blog to inspire me! Just awesome...