2.23.2009

HIPPY, BUT NOT TOO HIPPY!

I’m honored to be a guest blogger on Butterflies! April is fabulous and I love reading her blogs for creative inspiration.

I have to apologize; baby products pretty much consume my mind. I am always on the lookout for something not only practical but with a pinch of style. So…I saw a sling by local Sausalito designers’ Serena and Lily. Their Market Sling has been on the top of my wish list because it is not only beautifully embroidered, comfortable, and practical, but also organic. And, it’s hippy without being too hippy!





Check out some of their other amazing products here!

by guest blogger, Kathy

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Thanks for sharing. The embroidery is pretty and I like that it is organic. The picture on their site with the little baby in it is adorable. I will have to check out the rest of their items.

Rachel said...

cuteness. welcome to the blogosphere Cathy. =)